“We have not begun to solve the problem of how to make the less gifted and the less competent feel wanted or valuable. In urban, industrial societies, there are far too many people who feel humiliated, ineffective, inadequate, and of no account. It is from their ranks that the majority of those who commit acts of violence are drawn; and it is toward giving such people a sense of value and significance that more of our best efforts ought to be directed.”
Anthony Storr Churchill’s Black Dog and other phenomena of the human mind.
Neighbourhoods Advisory Services (NAS) is a strategic service developed by experienced practitioners in neighbourhood planning and community development, specialising in:
- Neighbourhood Planning, Policy & Strategy
- Neighbourhood Enterprise & Micro Finance
- Social Enterprise Planning
- Community Organising: Courses and Seminars
- Asset Transfer
- Neighbourhood Master Planning
- Resident Engagement & Empowerment
- Creative Industries & Commercial Development
- Land & Building Development
Backed up by PDT, with over 20 years experience in public, private and community sectors, NAS provides leadership, skills and expertise in creative solutions for the difficult challenges facing many local authorities and neighbourhoods across the country.
For more information please contact: Neil Johnston