Do you know a person, organisation or local charity that directly helps the people of Westminster? Celebrate the work they do and put forward a nomination today.
The deadline for nominations is 22 March 2018.
- Neighbourhood project – projects that have improved the local area, run by individuals or organisations.
- Outstanding Organisation – outstanding organisations from the voluntary or not-for-profit sector who has contributed most to the local community.
- Corporate Contribution to the Community – corporate organisations that have made a significant contribution to the local community.
- Sir Simon Milton Award – to recognise those working with older people and disadvantaged younger people.
- Young or Student Volunteer – for volunteers aged up to age 24 who have contributed to their community.
- Inspirational – for a volunteer who has inspired others (including their peers or the people they volunteer for), overcome obstacles or gone beyond the call of duty.
- The City for All volunteer of the Year – for a volunteer who has taken responsibility for improving their local area.