Are you 16 – 25 with special education needs or a disability?
If you’re worried about the future, or just want some friendly, confidential advice, contact the Information Advice Support Service
Support for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) including:
- choosing the right school or college
- finding opportunities to do what you love and improve your skills
- getting your views heard about support you need
- making your Education, Health and Care plan (EHC) easy to understand
- finding out what other services and help are available.