ITQ Level 3 Diploma for IT Users
This qualification is suitable for anyone who uses IT, either at home or at work. It is designed to build on an advanced level of skills and IT knowledge. This course will enable you to make use of predefined or commonly used IT tools for activities most of which are complex and non-routine, you will be able to devise solutions in the use of IT tools to improve productivity. You will be able to take considerable responsibility and autonomy, and be prepared to offer support and advice to others.
For those moving into employment or working within job roles requiring IT skills, this course helps:
- to provide or improve competence and confidence to work effectively with ICT
- deal with straightforward, everyday tasks
- devise solutions using IT tools to improve productivity
- provide support and advice to others
This qualification could help you get a job in areas such as:
- Application specialist
- Social media/digital marketing assistant
- Web development technician
- Personal assistant
This free course (subject to eligibility) will be delivered over 34 weeks within a classroom at the Stowe Centre. To achieve the certificate, you must gain a minimum of 39 credits.
We support you to be able to operate ICT software with knowledge and understanding at the relevant level in a variety of topics they undertake.
- 250 hours – the total qualification time for this course
- 190 – 195 of these hours is your guided learning, in taught sessions with your tutor
- remaining hours is for your personal study time and coursework
Learners will have access to resources online resources, which will form part of the weekly teaching sessions. Students are also encouraged to use these resources outside of class time to expand their knowledge and understanding.
For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Stowe Centre, 258 Harrow Road, W2 5ES
Phone: 0207 2668 241