Ola Badamosi Deputy CEO focusing on employment and economic development strategy.
Who we are
PDT Employment is a dynamic team providing two employment programmes that support local people back into employment, training or education within West and Central London. Our home base is The Stowe Community Centre.
Geographically we have members of the team based in different venues throughout the week – contact us for locations and times in the following boroughs: Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith and Fulham as well as Barnet, Ealing, and Haringey.
view the Arabic version of the leaflet below
Check your eligibility for SWEET
Please visit the link below to complete the form …
What we do
- Friendly confidential, one-to-one advice at times that are convenient
- Help to create a CV
- Support people to actively apply for work
- Provide a fortnightly opportunities list with prospects from all sectors
- Assistance with applications
- Link you to full time and part time jobs that fit
- Help you find the right training course
- Find work placements to build experience and confidence
- Help you work out how to become ‘better off’
- Help you manage barriers like childcare, travel and work clothing
Find us: The Stowe Centre, 258 Harrow Road, London W2 5ES
Call us: 0207 266 8254
Email us: PDTESocial@pdt.org.uk
New grants are available for small organisations that offer employment and skills programmes. The awards have been funded by the ESFA under the Community Grants Scheme.