Site Overlay

Need help paying your rent?

If you are in need of paying your rent Westminster City Council has set aside £1million to support council tenants struggling with the recent increase in rent.

The Rent Support Fund will help those in financial difficulty who are not entitled to full Universal Credit or Housing Benefit.

To speak to someone about this fund register your interest below …

Or call 0800 358 3783

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *