CACHE NCFE Level 4 Certificate
This qualification aims to provide professional development opportunities for practitioners working in Early Years education. It is designed for those who have already achieved their Level 3 and have a senior position at their place of work, such as a room leader or senior practitioner.
This is a challenging course, designed to motivate and stimulate learners. It offers an in-depth theoretical understanding linking to practice in the early years sector (birth to age five). Learners need to complete five mandatory units, course content covered includes:
- Enabling children to learn
- Promoting health and well-being through physical activity and nutritional co-ordination (PANCo) in the early years
- Working with others to support children with additional needs, including Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Working with families and other professionals in early years settings
- Implementing change in an early years setting
- Incorporating a small-scale research project
This is a work-based qualification. It will be delivered over 33 weeks, with a combination of online and classroom teaching on Saturdays. To complete this course, learners must be aged 19 and over; hold a full Level 3 Early Years/Childcare based qualification and be employed in an Early Years setting. Advanced Learning Loans are available for this course if needed.
This qualification requires learners to evaluate their practice and demonstrate their ability to mentor, coach and support their colleagues and team members. It is designed to enhance overall practice and develop leadership skills. Learners could progress to the following job roles and responsibilities:
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO)
- Physical Activity and Nutrition Coordinator (PANCo)
- Progression at a higher level, including those with management responsibilities
- Leadership, mentoring, supervision and management opportunities
For those looking to further their career and education further, learners can also study the Level 5 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner.
Learners will have access to resources online resources, which will form part of the weekly teaching sessions. Students are also encouraged to use these resources outside of class time to expand their knowledge and understanding.
For further information email us at email@example.com
Address: Stowe Centre, 258 Harrow Road, W2 5ES
Phone: 0207 2668 241