This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to be qualified to support young children from birth to the age of 5 in an educational setting. The Early Years Practitioner qualification requires you to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of early years education and care, this includes:
- Support and promote children’s early education and development
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
- Develop effective and informed practice
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with the key person, colleagues, parents and carers or other professionals
This qualification will enable you to progress into employment as an Early Years Educator in a range of settings and roles, including Teaching Assistant, Primary School Teacher or Special Educational Needs Teacher. It can also be used as a steppingstone for progressing into higher education.
To achieve this qualification, you must gain a minimum of 64 credits. The course will be delivered over 50 weeks with a combination of 75% online and 25% classroom teaching.
This course is free for those without a full Level 3 qualification and living within Greater London area. If you have a full Level 3 qualification, this course is likely to be free for you, but it is subject to eligibility. You may need to apply for Student Loan from the Student Loan Company.
Learners will have access to online resources, which will form part of the weekly teaching sessions. Students are also encouraged to use these resources outside of class time to expand their knowledge and understanding.
For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Stowe Centre, 258 Harrow Road, W2 5ES
Phone: 0207 2668 241